Italian: Beginner 2
with Valentina Medda
September 8 - October 27 10:30am – 12:00 pm PT
Corte Madera in-person class
For students continuing from Beginner 1.
Join Valentina for a fun and communicative introduction to the Italian language. You will start from the basics, learning and practicing in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Communicate in Italian at a basic user level.
- Engage in simple social interactions in Italian - ask and answer simple questions about familiar topics.
- Use classroom language, greetings, expressions of salutation and courtesy, basic commands.
- Pronounce Italian words correctly and speak with the right intonation.
- Learn about Italian culture and the ways Italians communicate.
- Order a cappuccino or a spritz like a pro, impressing the locals while vacationing in Italy.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about which level class is best for you.
Valentina Medda was born and raised in the beautiful island of Sardinia. She holds an honors degree in Japanese studies from Ca’ Foscari University of Venice and also earned a master’s degree in Italian Language and Literature Teaching Methodology from the International University of Siena. Valentina is a certified CELI examiner and holds preparation courses for Italian citizenship applicants.
Valentina is very passionate about her job and truly loves being part of her students’ progress. She lives in Marin with her husband, son, and their beloved Milo rescue senior dog, Roscoe.