Write On! Creative Writing for Middle Schoolers
Corte Madera in-person class
“Everything great that ever happened in this world happened first in someone’s imagination.”
- Astrid Lindgren, Author, Pippi Longstocking
Writing should be fun and inclusive, not stressful, and unbearable for middle schoolers. Come join Laurel Hilton as we explore the art of creative writing from a fresh perspective. We’ll draw inspiration from the world around us, pop culture and the everyday lives of young teens.
Students will come away from this course able to:
- Identify potential story ideas in everyday life
- Approach writing with freedom and confidence
- Explore their creative writing potential
- Collaborate with other students in a safe setting
- Have fun!
Don’t forget to bring your imagination!
Laurel Hilton is an award-winning author and writing coach. Her work has been featured on NPR, Litquake, Listen to Your Mother, and the HerStories Project, among others. She enjoys working with emerging writers of all ages, sharing her passion for helping others explore their interest in the craft of writing.