Sat., June 6th, 2020 • 4:00pm PT• Live • Online
In conversation with Helene Cooper
Conversations with Authors is our free online event series produced with Extended Session. Sign up once with your email address and gain access to all future conversations as well as all video archives.
What a wonderful way to spend a Saturday night – with my BFF Helene Cooper and all of you.
I have done dozens of virtual events for my book, The Firsts over the last few months and I must tell you authentically from my heart that that was my favorite one, given the moment, and the venue. Book Passage brings together such an engaged and wonderful audience.
Thank you, thank you for spending part of your afternoon with me.
Books I have been reading:
- TROOP 6000: The Girl Scout Troop That Began in a Shelter and Inspired the World by Nikita Stewart
- Pale Rider: The Spanish Flu of 1918 and How It Changed the World by Laura Spinney
- The House at Sugar Beach by Helene Cooper
- The Dutch House by Ann Patchett
- Black Widow by Leslie Gray Streeter
- Members Only by Sameer Pandya (this is on pre-order!)