Get ready to ace your AP Psychology Exam with this easy-to-follow, multi-platform study guide
The immensely popular test prep guide has been updated and revised with new material and is now accessible in print, online and mobile formats. 5 Steps to a 5: AP Psychology 2020 introduces an easy to follow, effective 5-step study plan to help you build the skills, knowledge, and test-taking confidence you need to reach your full potential. The book includes hundreds of practice exercises with thorough answer explanations and sample responses. You’ll learn how to master the multiple-choice questions and achieve a higher score on this demanding exam.
Because this guide is accessible in print and digital formats, you can study online, via your mobile device, straight from the book, or any combination of the three. This essential guide reflects the latest course syllabus and includes six full-length practice exams (3 in the book and 3 online), plus proven strategies specific to each section of the test.
5 Steps to a 5: AP Psychology 2020 features:
- 6 Practice Exams (3 in the book + 3 online)
- Updated content for new DSM 5 classifications
- Access to the entire Cross-Platform Prep Course in AP Psychology 2020
- Hundreds of practice exercises with thorough answer explanations
- Powerful analytics to assess your test readiness
- Flashcards, games, and more