Please note: This class has been postponed due to concerns for the health and well-being of our community. We will announce a new date once the class has been rescheduled. If you have already enrolled, we will be reaching out to you with further details.
Saturday, March 28 • 10:00 am- 4:00 pm • $150
Do you want to understand more about astrology than your Sun sign? Perhaps you already know something about planets and signs but would like to know more about how to put it all together in a soul centered, dynamic way? This workshop will walk you through the Evolutionary Astrology method to understand the meaning of planets, signs, aspects and houses and how they all work together. A key goal of life is synthesis and integration of our diverse inner parts. Astrology is the road map of this journey.
You will learn:
- Planets as parts of self or the people who show up in your life
- Aspects: how planets work together or not
- Don’t accept mediocre: The low, medium and evolved expressions of each sign
- How “houses” show up as reality or projections
- Practical tips for working with the Sun and the Moon
- Everything you need to know about Mercury retrogrades
- How karma and reincarnation show in the chart
- How time cycles predict turning points in life
- Key life changes: Saturn return, Uranus midlife crisis, and more…
- Relationship astrology--who are you compatible with? And how to heal challenging relationship patterns
- Different styles of astrology — and how to pick a great astrologer
At the end of this day you will be able to understand the basics of astrology with a positive, empowered approach. Astrology describes our fate; with wisdom and knowledge we can skillfully exercise our free will.
Kay Taylor, author of Soul Path Way, is a consulting astrologer, teacher and writer, integrating Evolutionary Astrology, intuitive guidance, yoga philosophy and psychosynthesis for over 35 years. She serves as Director of Education for Organization for Professional Astrology (OPA) where she co-created the Consulting Skills Training. She lectures internationally at astrology conferences and regional groups and offers complete trainings through her Soul Path School. A former writer for Astrology.com, she has contributed chapters to The Professional Astrologer (2015) and Essential Astrology (2020). ISAR CAP, NCGR II, OPA certified. Based in SF Bay area. www.kaytaylor.com
‘Kay Taylor is one of modern astrology’s best kept secrets. She is world class in skill, wisdom and articulation. Her clients range from street kids to the high and mighty. I am delighted that she has chosen to make her work more public. Don’t miss her’
—Steven Forrest, author of Yesterday’s Sky, The Inner Sky