Find Me When I'm Lost (Charlie Mack Motown Mystery #5) (Compact Disc)
Email or call for price
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Charlie Mack Motown Mystery series.
- #1: Bury Me When I'm Dead (Charlie Mack Motown Mystery #1) (Paperback): $15.95
- #2: Wake Me When It's Over (Charlie Mack Motown Mystery #2) (Paperback): $16.95
- #3: Catch Me When I'm Falling (Charlie Mack Motown Mystery #3) (Paperback): $16.95
- #4: Judge Me When I'm Wrong (Charlie Mack Motown Mystery #4) (Paperback): $16.95
- #6: Warn Me When It's Time (Charlie Mack Motown Mystery #6) (Paperback): $16.95
When private investigator Charlie Mack is hired by her ex-husband's new wife, Pamela, things get awkward quickly.
Her ex, Franklin, has been charged with his brother-in-law's murder. Charlie and Pamela both believe he didn't do it, but he has gone into hiding for some reason neither of them understands. To the police, it adds up to easy guilt, but to Charlie, it indicates that Franklin has stumbled onto something that likely comes with life-threatening complications.
Charlie wants proof that the case doesn't involve a double-cross, and when the Mack Investigations team throws all their assets at the case, Charlie's girlfriend, Mandy begins to worry that Charlie's all-out efforts to find Franklin might be driven by lingering romantic feelings.
In the end, everyone involved must figure out which loyalties run deeper than love.