Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
- #1: Monster Hunter Memoirs: Grunge (Monster Hunter Memoirs #1) (Mass Market): for information about purchasing this book, please contact email@example.com
- #2: Monster Hunter Memoirs: Sinners (Monster Hunter Memoirs #2) (Hardcover): for information about purchasing this book, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- #3: Monster Hunter Memoirs: Saints (Monster Hunter Memoirs #3) (Mass Market): for information about purchasing this book, please contact email@example.com
- #4: Monster Hunter Legion (Mass Market): $8.99
- #5: Monster Hunter Nemesis (Mass Market): for information about purchasing this book, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- #6: Monster Hunter Siege (Mass Market): for information about purchasing this book, please contact email@example.com
- #7: The Monster Hunter Files (Hardcover): for information about purchasing this book, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- #8: Monster Hunter Guardian (Mass Market): $8.99
MONSTER HUNTER INTERNATIONAL IS BACK IN AN ALL-NEW NOVEL BY BEST-SELLING AUTHOR LARRY CORREIA
In a business like monster hunting, it's all about setting priorities.
The chaos god Asag has been quiet since the destruction of the City of Monsters, but Monster Hunter International knows that he is still out there somewhere—plotting, waiting for his chance to unravel reality.
When Owen and the MHI team discover that one of Isaac Newton's Ward Stones is being auctioned off by Reptoids who live deep beneath Atlanta, they decide to steal the magical superweapon and use it to destroy Asag once and for all. But before the stone can be handed off, it is stolen by a mysterious thief with ties to MHI and the Vatican's Secret Guard.
It's a race against time, the Secret Guard, a spectral bounty hunter, and a whole bunch of monsters to acquire the Ward Stone and use it against Asag. For as dangerous as the chaos god is, there is something much older—and infinitely more evil—awakening deep in the jungles of South America.
About Monster Hunter Guardian:
“Once you open the cover, be prepared for an evening to disappear like a werewolf with a portal ring.”—New York Journal of Books
About Larry Correia and the Monster Hunter International series:
“[E]verything I like in fantasy: intense action scenes, evil in horrifying array, good struggling against the darkness, and most of all people—gorgeously flawed human beings faced with horrible moral choices that force them to question and change and grow.” —Jim Butcher
“[A] no-holds-barred all-out page turner that is part science fiction, part horror, and an absolute blast to read.” —BookReporter.com
“If you love monsters and action, you’ll love this book. If you love guns, you’ll love this book. If you love fantasy, and especially horror fantasy, you’ll love this book.” —Knotclan.com
“A gun person who likes science fiction—or, heck, anyone who likes science fiction—will enjoy [these books] . . . The plotting is excellent, and Correia makes you care about the characters . . . I read both books without putting them down except for work . . . so whaddaya waitin’ for? Go and buy some . . . for yourself and for stocking stuffers.” —Massad Ayoob
“This lighthearted, testosterone-soaked sequel to 2009's Monster Hunter International will delight fans of action horror with elaborate weaponry, hand-to-hand combat, disgusting monsters, and an endless stream of blood and body parts.” —Publishers Weekly on Monster Hunter Vendetta
About the Author
Larry Correia is the creator of the Wall Street Journal and New York Times best-selling Monster Hunter International series, with first entry Monster Hunter International, as well as urban fantasy hardboiled adventure saga The Grimnoir Chronicles, with first entry Hard Magic, and epic fantasy series The Saga of the Forgotten Warrior, with first entry Son of the Black Sword. He is an avid gun user and advocate who shot on a competitive level for many years. Before becoming a full-time writer, he was a military contract accountant, and a small business accountant and manager. Correia lives in Utah with his wife and family.