It was autumn of 1986 in Columbia, SC, when a heinous crime was executed under cover of darkness on
I-26. It left the people of the state outraged and an unsuspecting young family shattered.
This is the rest of a powerful and inspiring story of love and forgiveness in the midst of devastation. It is the personal account and unforgettable testimony of the author.
An innocent child was murdered:
- If God is love, how could this happen?
- Where were the angels who supposedly were protecting us?
- Was this God's judgement on our sins?
- Would we ever enjoy a normal life again?
- Why do bad things happen to good people?
- Why did this happen to us?