There are 2 types of people. Those who don't make progress, who complain about life, and then there are those like you who are looking for how to improve.
Success sooner or later comes for people who are looking for methods and solutions. I wrote this book as a concentrate on many of the functional methods.
Here are a few gems you'll find:
- How to make meditation effective
- Ready-to-use techniques to achieve your goals
- 7 easy steps to get your memory back
- Discover how to motivate yourself, without depending on others
- Develop the power of critical thinking, one of the key ingredients
This book is powerful, I preferred to write it in a simple way.
You won't find boring theories and turns of phrase.
I preferred to go straight to the point by making the book a ready-to-use manual.