Your mind and habits determine the life you have and the life you will have.
I have spent my life a slave to my habits while making the most of my mind. When I stopped complaining I decided to get busy and here I was searching and finding solutions.
I made hundreds of mistakes, spent money on books, courses, consultations. In the end, I kept only what had worked.
I focused not only on what was functional but also on what allowed me to make improvements with minimal time and effort.
In this book, you'll learn how to:
- Challenge your mind and change your thoughts
- Develop your charisma to facilitate the improvement process
- Become aware of your thoughts
- Use the Law of Attraction
- Transform your habits
- Replace bad habits with new good habits
- Maintain what you have created
- Create your happiness
- Use critical thinking to your advantage
- Give yourself what you deserve
- Find your purpose in life so you can achieve happiness
Relax and rejuvenate for a happy life
Even if your life is falling apart and your world is upside down, this book can help you get back on the right track.