Dark Psychology: How to analyze people and their body language with dark psychology secrets. Learn to Identify and Protect Yourself fro (Hardcover)
Do you ever wonder what people really think of you, and want to know how to spot when they're lying?
Maybe you're looking for a better understanding of what body language is - and how to catch those subtle cues when people talk?
Do you know how to protect yourself against deception, manipulation, or even mind control?
Analyzing people is the secret, and everyone can do it - being able to read the room, or even just a single person, can do wonders for you and where you stand. It's an all-important skill that they don't teach you in school - you can be brilliant, with a genius IQ, and miss those social cues that make all the difference; body tells you everything you need to know, you just need to be on the same page
Being able to analyze people is the type of skill that can create more fulfilling and rewarding relationships, boost your professional performance, and even kick-start a 'dead' love-life. Being able to read the other person is invaluable - you can say all the right things, and still get it wrong
The art of analyzing people's feelings, emotions, personality, thoughts, and behavior is what distinguishes ordinary performers from unquestioned winners. Reading people isn't an inborn skill.
In this book you will learn
- How body language has always been instrumental in society - and what we can learn from our ancestors.
- What you should pay attention to when you first meet people, and how to size them up in the first few minutes
- How to spot manipulators from a mile away, and navigate yourself out of those situations
- Simple nonverbal skills you can use to establish trust and communicate authority
- How to recognize your own body language, and know what you're unconsciously saying
- Sure-fire ways to know when someone is romantically interested - how to read them from the start
- Little-known speech clues that can reveal a lot about a person
- How to spot RED FLAGS that someone is lying to you
- Biggest mistakes every beginner makes, and how to avoid them altogether
And so much more
If you're struggling with understanding the ins and outs of body language, and you're looking to take advantage of this practical, real-life tool, then look no further - this book is written for you