Email or call for price
* Discounted at $ 27.95 instead of $ 39.95 for a few days with 55% OFF * LAST DAYS
Focus on Life's Most Important "Things" 2 Manuscripts in 1 Book
This boxset includes: the most powerful collection of books that will help you on all aspect of your LIFE
- Minimalist Home: The Guide to Declutter, Simplify and Refocus Your Cozy Home and Life to Living in Tranquility with Minimalism
- Minimalism for Families: The Guide to Parenting, Living and Simplify Your Cozy Home, Live a Meaningful Life with Minimalist Lifestyle
The most powerful collection of books that will help you on aspect of your LIFE
Do you feel stressed and overwhelmed by your own home?
Is it always very difficult for you to manage the monthly budget?
Are the troubles of managing a comfortable life draining the fun from life?
Do you keep intending to get rid of some things, but you never seem to get around to it?
Do you always feel constant pressure and dearly miss the passion to live life to its fullest potential?
Have you got tired of living from paycheck to paycheck without any way out?
Do you feel that your home, your head, and your life are full of unnecessary clutter and baggage?
Do you want to learn ways to manage your finances better to bring peace into your troubled life?
Do you want to know about an effective way to solve these problems?
Did you know that minimalism can help in bringing financial stability in your life?
Did you know that you could feel greater freedom and sense of contentment by owning less?
Did you know, minimalism can help you not only in decluttering your home but also your life?
Did you know you can get all these benefits without spending even a single dime?
If yes, then READ MORE...
We all want to have financial stability while we are also able to enjoy our lives to the fullest extent. However, it is a far-fetched dream for most of the people in this world. In fact, even the richest and mightiest people in this world strive to achieve this dream but fail at one point.
Shopping makes you feel good, but every time you shop, doesn't it make you feel guilty? This is a sign of a problem.
This book will explain the complete concept of minimalism and the ways you can incorporate the idea as a family.
It will tell you the importance of the minimalist mindset and the ways to develop it as a family.
You will get the strategies to embrace minimalism as a principle of life.
If you could honestly answer "yes" to any of the above questions, Minimalist Home is the book for you. Inside, you'll learn everything you need to know about thoroughly making over your home into the minimalist haven of your dreams, from organizing closets to redecorating your lawn. This no-holds-barred guide tells you how to go through the entire process, from start to finish.
Inside, you'll find:
- The secret to involving even the most reluctant children
- Why you should stop putting off the task of cleaning out your attic
- The exciting benefits of minimalizing your garage and outdoor spaces
- How to complete the process, even when your housemate refuses to participate
- How to create the tranquil haven of your dreams in your bedroom
- How to find lasting inner peace through the process of mental decluttering
- ...And much more
If all of this sounds like your ideal book, then hop on over and hit now that buy button