''You can count on me'' is a phrase we don't hear often enough in the workplace. It is the language of accountability - and putting accountability at the heart of any business can be transformational. In this step-by-step guide, Carolyn Taylor, one of the world's foremost experts in organisational culture change, shows how to master the promise-making process and establish a lasting culture of accountability.
This book will help you to consistently:
- deliver your promises, and have others do the same
- be a creative and effective leader, holding others to account
- maximise your productivity and capacity to perform
- make lasting culture change within your organisation
- build your reputation as someone people can count on.
"Imagine a world where everyone did what they said they would do, exactly when they said they would do it...Think what an impact being a renowned promise-keeper would have on your reputation and your customers' trust of you, and how it might alter the way your business and work relationships function...This is the life-changing power of accountability." from the Foreword