The book your stock broker doesn't want you to own.
There are many how-to invest books. What a serious investor needs is a book that provides a broad and thorough understanding. This book gives the core information required to invest intelligently.
This book isn't simply stock tips for beginners; this book is also for the investor with a solid portfolio. Many investors rely on others for the how and why, even after years in. Knowledge is power and this book gives the investor the knowledge to become a powerful investor.
No serious investor should consider buying, selling, or investing before reading this book
- How to deal and make money in a declining Stock Market
- Find out how professionals and wealthy people trade and invest
- Read the pros and cons of every kind of investment strategy
- Find out when the IRS makes personal house calls on investors
- Find out the history of gold, silver, and platinum and where you can invest in them
- Investor knowledge is power, this book gives it all to you
- How to increase your yield on most investments
- All about living trusts.
- Probate and estate rules and laws.
- How to handle IRS audits.
- Tax court & the hazards of litigation.
- How to handle bankruptcy, bad debt, and credit scores.
Phillip Bruce Chute, EA has been Enrolled to Practice before the Internal Revenue Service since 1976. He was a Registered Investment Advisor and Registered Securities Principal for 20 years.
Please note a textbook edition of this book exists.