Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Find Momo series.
- #1: Find Momo: A Photography Book (Paperback): $15.99
- #2: Find Momo Coast to Coast: A Photography Book (Paperback): $14.99
- #3: Let's Find Momo!: A Hide-and-Seek Board Book (Board book): $9.99
- #4: Find Momo across Europe: Another Hide-and-Seek Photography Book (Paperback): $14.99
- #6: Let's Find Yaya and Boo at Home!: A Hide-and-Seek Adventure (Find Momo #6) (Board book): $9.99
- #7: Find Momo Everywhere (Hardcover): $17.99
Explore the great outdoors with Momo the adorable border collie and his new puppy companion Boo in this bright, friendly board book!
In this follow-up to Let’s Find Momo!, spend a day with Momo as he sets off on a nature adventure. From the mountains to the beach to camping under the stars, young readers will delight in finding Momo in unexpected and beautiful locations. Plus, Momo has an adorable new puppy friend: Boo!
In this sturdy board book kids can keep the game going—and learn new words—by searching for objects in each picture. With stunning photographs, bright colors, and Momo’s friendly face on every page, Let’s Find Momo Outdoors! delivers exactly what fans loved in the previous Momo books—with plenty of new sights to see and objects to find.
About the Author
Andrew Knapp is a dog lover and photographer living and exploring on unceded territory in Canada. His dog Momo created an internet sensation by playing hide-and-seek all over the world. Andrew's books about Momo include Find Momo, Find Momo Coast to Coast, Find Momo across Europe, Let’s Find Momo!, Let’s Find Momo Outdoors! and more. Andrew continues to find reasons to appreciate the lives our dogs give us, and now explores and makes books with dogs Yaya and Boo. Say hello at andrewknapp.com.
“A delightful children's board book...a joy for parents and children to share.”—Midwest Book Review
“Photography is the name of the game with this uniquely clever board book... Beautiful photography and a darn good encapsulation of what it’s like to camp.”—Elizabeth Bird, A Fuse #8 Production