If you want to discover the captivating history of Medieval England and Magna Carta, then keep reading...
Two captivating manuscripts in one book:
- Medieval England: A Captivating Guide to English History in the Middle Ages, Including Events Such as the Norman Conquest, Black Death, and Hundred Years' War
- Magna Carta: A Captivating Guide to the History of the Great Charter and its Influence on Medieval England and the Rest of the World
Medieval England's history starts with the fall of the Roman Empire in the 5th century.
In the 11th century, the Anglo-Saxon elite was completely replaced by the invading Normans. William the Conqueror and his successors brought novelties to England such as castles and cavalry.
The last phase of Medieval England started with the great Famine and Black Death in the 14th century, when millions of lives were lost, resulting in England losing half of its population.
In this book, you'll get insights into all of the above events and many more. Prepare to discover England in one of its most interesting times.
Some of the topics covered in part 1 of this book include:
- Roman Province
- The Anglo-Saxon Invasion
- Christianity in Anglo-Saxon England
- Viking Attacks
- Norman Invasion
- The Consequences of Norman Conquest
- Race for Power
- Henry II
- Richard and John
- Late Middle Ages and the Black Death
- The Hundred Years War
- War of the Roses, the End of an Age
- And much, much more
Some of the topics covered in part 2 of this book include:
- King John
- The Path to Runnymede
- The Magna Carta
- The Failure of the Magna Carta
- The War
- The Regent and the End of the First Barons' War
- Henry III and the Magna Carta
- Second Barons' War and Edward I
- The Late Medieval Period and the Tudors
- The Revival of the Magna Carta
- The New World and the Magna Carta
So if you want to learn more about Medieval England and Magna Carta, scroll up and click the "add to cart" button