Be Your Own Boss
Whether you're looking to earn extra money or are ready to grow a side hustle into a real business, this fully updated 2021 Edition of Start Your Own Business is your first step toward entrepreneurship.
Now in its 8th edition, this timely business bible presents covers how to plan, market, and maximize profits during your first three years. more than 40 years of experience and advice shared on Entrepreneur.com and in Entrepreneur magazine, with guidance and inspiration from successful business owners, business and financial experts, marketers, and thriving entrepreneurs, Start Your Own Business uncovers what you need to know before launching your startup, securing financing and venture capital, positioning and marketing your new idea, and growing your business from startup to household name. Learn how to:
- Avoid analysis paralysis when launching a business
- Define and research your ideal audience
- Test ideas in the real world before going to market
- Propose and win funding from venture capitalists, government programs, and banks
- Evaluate locations and whether a co-working space is the right move
- Run successful Facebook and Google ads as part of your marketing campaign
- Use micro-influencers to successfully promote your brand on social media
- Cover your bases when you hire and manage employees
About the Author
For more than four decades, Entrepreneur Media has been setting the course for small business success. From startup to retirement, millions of entrepreneurs and small business owners trust the Entrepreneur Media family;Entrepreneur magazine, Entrepreneur.com, Entrepreneur Press, and our industry partners to point them in the right direction. The Entrepreneur Media family is regarded as a beacon within the small to midsized business community, providing outstanding content, fresh opportunities, and innovative ways to push publishing, small business, and entrepreneurship forward. Entrepreneur Media, Inc. is based in Irvine, CA and New York City.