Not Yet Published
World-class breweries, rugged mountain peaks, and funky college town vibes: dive into the diversity of the Front Range with Moon Denver, Boulder & Colorado Springs. Inside you'll find:
- Flexible itineraries, like a week exploring Denver, Boulder, and Colorado Springs and day trips to nearby ski resorts and Rocky Mountain National Park
- The top outdoor adventures: Go rafting on the Cache La Poudre river, rock-climb in the Flatirons, or hike slickrock trails to stunning mountain vistas. Ski the fresh powder at Loveland or Winter Park and relax with an après-ski drink
- Must-see highlights and unique experiences: Check out a new exhibit at the Denver Art Museum, catch a performance under the open sky at Red Rocks Amphitheatre, or explore the Wild West at the Museum of the American Cowboy
- The best local flavors: Indulge in the offerings of a farm-to-table restaurant, try gourmet treats at a buzzing public market, or chat with locals over a delicious microbrew
- Honest advice from Denver local and lifelong adventurer Mindy Sink on when to go, where to eat, and where to stay
- Full-color photos and detailed maps throughout
- Focused coverage of Denver, Boulder, Colorado Springs, Fort Collins, Golden, and the east side of Rocky Mountain National Park
- Thorough background on the culture, weather, wildlife, and history
Exploring beyond the Mile-High City? Try Moon Colorado. Sticking to the park? Pick up Moon Rocky Mountain National Park.
About the Author
Mindy Sink has roots on Colorado's Front Range. She grew up in Boulder and moved to Denver right after high school. Growing up in the area herself, she has watched Denver grow into a full-fledged, world-class city. As a journalist, Mindy wrote about Denver and the greater Rocky Mountain region for The New York Times for more than 10 years, and her work has appeared in Sunset Magazine, The Christian Science Monitor, and other well-known publications. She is the author of Walking Denver and a co-author of Colorado Organic: Cooking Seasonally, Eating Locally.
Mindy explores Denver with her husband Mike and their daughter Sophie as much as possible. Whether riding bikes, visiting museums, hiking, or dining out, she is always thinking of the story she will tell about her experiences.