Blockchain: The Insights You Need from Harvard Business Review (Hardcover)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
A curated collection of HBR's latest thinking on blockchain.
- Curates the latest and most important thinking on blockchain--a topic that all leaders and managers need to be up to speed with and conversant on. Provides a range of diverse contributors and viewpoints with clear takeaways. From foundational basics to research to use cases--all with HBR's quality and rigor.
- Introduces readers to the topic. Provides the essential basics and prepares them for more in-depth engagement.
- Provides intermediates with a refresher on the basics of the topic and extends their knowledge with HBR's most cutting-edge, forward-looking, and provocative content on the topic.
- Answers the question "What does HBR have to say about blockchain?" for customers who have read authored books on the topic.
- Features an introduction, tying the book together, from one of HBR's leading experts on the topic.
- Executive summaries and key points bullets to give readers immediate takeaways.
Audience: Leaders and managers who need to get up to speed, quickly, on what they need to know about Blockchain. Leaders who need to understand the basics of Blockchain, know what the options are when they're considering adopting blockchain-based technology, keep up with their competitors and colleagues, and reinvent their business for the future.
About the Author
Harvard Business Review is the leading destination for smart management thinking. Through its flagship magazine, 12 international licensed editions, books from Harvard Business Review Press, and digital content and tools published on HBR.org, Harvard Business Review provides professionals around the world with rigorous insights and best practices to lead themselves and their organizations more effectively and to make a positive impact. Visit hbr.org. Follow @HarvardBiz on Twitter; find us on Facebook and LinkedIn.Author social media/website info: Twitter: @HarvardBiz; hbr.org; Facebook: @HBR; Instagram: @harvard_business_review