Out of Print
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Ongoing (2012-2014) series.
- #3: Ghostbusters Volume 3: Haunted America (Ongoing (2012-2014) #3) (Paperback):
- #4: Ghostbusters Volume 4: Who Ya Gonna Call? (Ongoing (2012-2014) #4) (Paperback):
- #5: Ghostbusters Volume 5: The New Ghostbusters (Ongoing (2012-2014) #5) (Paperback):
- #6: Ghostbusters Volume 6: Trains, Brains, and Ghostly Remains (Ongoing (2012-2014) #6) (Paperback): for information about purchasing this book, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- #7: Ghostbusters Volume 7: Happy Horror Days (Ongoing (2012-2014) #7) (Paperback):
- #8: Ghostbusters Volume 8: Mass Hysteria Part 1 (Ongoing (2012-2014) #8) (Paperback):
- #9: Ghostbusters Volume 9: Mass Hysteria Part 2 (Ongoing (2012-2014) #9) (Paperback):
Are you troubled by strange noises in the middle of the night? Do you experience feelings of dread in your basement or attic? Have you or any of your family ever seen a spook, specter, or ghost? If the answer is yes, call the professionals! Psychokinetic energy is on the rise again, business is booming for the boys, and Ray is troubled by what could be a prophetic dream. Is this an ill omen of an upcoming apocaplypse, or just a little indigestion?
About the Author
Erik Burnham is a Minnesotan writer and artist that first broke into comics with a series of humorous short stories in the Shooting Star Comics Anthology. After working on a horror story for Gene Simmons' House of Horror #3 at IDW Publishing, Erik worked on several other projects for IDW, including his current critically acclaimed run on the ongoing GHOSTBUSTERS comic book. He's also been fortunate to work on many other projects, including varied work for Cryptozoic, Insight Editions, Marvel, and Panini.