Catch Me When I'm Falling (Charlie Mack Motown Mystery #3) (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Charlie Mack Motown Mystery series.
- #1: Bury Me When I'm Dead (Charlie Mack Motown Mystery #1) (Paperback): $15.95
- #2: Wake Me When It's Over (Charlie Mack Motown Mystery #2) (Paperback): $16.95
- #4: Judge Me When I'm Wrong (Charlie Mack Motown Mystery #4) (Paperback): $16.95
- #5: Find Me When I'm Lost (Charlie Mack Motown Mystery #5) (Paperback): $16.95
- #6: Warn Me When It's Time (Charlie Mack Motown Mystery #6) (Paperback): $16.95
Someone is murdering the homeless in Detroit's Cass Corridor--by immolation. These horrific crimes wouldn't require an investigation by Charlie Mack and her crack team investigators, except one of the burned bodies is her mother's friend. There's a lot wrong with this case: the police won't admit a serial killer is on the loose, drug trafficking intersects with the deaths, and a rogue cop is involved. The timing also couldn't be worse--Charlie and Mandy are finally moving in together. This case becomes the most difficult of Charlie's career when she transforms herself into a street person, and mixes with the corridor's gangs, do-gooders, and the down-and-out to uncover evidence the police can't continue to ignore.
About the Author
A Detroit native, Cheryl A. Head now lives on Capitol Hill in Washington, DC, where she navigated a successful career as a writer, television producer, filmmaker, broadcast executive, and media funder. Her debut novel, Long Way Home: A World War II Novel, was a 2015 Next Generation Indie Book Award finalist in both the African American Literature and Historical Fiction categories. Her novel, Bury Me When I'm Dead, Book #1 of the Charlie Mack Motown Mystery Series was a 2017 Lambda Literary Award finalist. She serves as the Director of Inclusion for the Golden Crown Literary Society, and regularly consults on a wide range of diversity issues.