Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Are you ready to become a high school math teacher in Florida? Use XAMonline's FTCE Mathematics 6-12 study guide to help you pass your teacher certification exam and advance your career. Aligned with current FTCE standards
, our study guide provides a comprehensive review of all 15 competencies, including:
- Knowledge of algebra
- Knowledge of functions
- Knowledge of geometry from a synthetic perspective
- Knowledge of geometry from an algebraic perspective
- Knowledge of trigonometry
- Knowledge of statistics
- Knowledge of probability
- Knowledge of discrete mathematics
- Knowledge of calculus
- Knowledge of number sense and mathematical structure
- Knowledge of mathematics as communication
- Knowledge of mathematics as reasoning
- Knowledge of mathematical connections
- Knowledge of instruction, and
- Knowledge of assessment
We give you a thorough review of all domains, competencies, skills, and focus statements tested on the FTCE Mathematics 6-12 exam
. Unlike other teacher certification test preparation material, our FTCE Mathematics 6-12 study guide drills all the way down to the focus statement level, providing detailed examples of the range, type, and level of content that appear on the test.
The book includes three full-length multiple-choice practice tests
to help you test your knowledge, understand how the exam is weighted, and identify skills and competencies you need to focus on. Our detailed answer explanations reference related skills in the book
, allowing you to identify your strengths and weaknesses and interact with the content effectively. Maximize your study by prioritizing domains and skills you need to focus on the most to pass the exam.
This study guide is perfect for college students, teachers, and career-changing professionals who want to become a high school teacher in Florida.