Foundations for Faith (Design for Discipleship #5) (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Design for Discipleship series.
- #1: Your Life in Christ (Design for Discipleship #1) (Paperback): $9.99
- #2: The Spirit-Filled Follower of Jesus (Design for Discipleship #2) (Paperback): $9.99
- #3: The Faith: A Journey with God (Design for Discipleship 2.0 #3) (Paperback): $9.99
- #4: The Character of a Follower of Jesus (Design for Discipleship #4) (Paperback): $9.99
- #6: Growing in Discipleship (Design for Discipleship #6) (Paperback): $9.99
- #7: Our Hope in Christ: A Chapter Analysis Study of 1 Thessalonians (Design for Discipleship #7) (Paperback): $8.99
Over 7 Million Sold in the Series
Learn firsthand what it means to be a modern disciple of Christ. This series is perfect for individual study, one-on-one discipleship, or small groups. Go in order or choose the topic that best fits your need.
Get a disciple's perspective on God, His Word, the Holy Spirit, spiritual warfare, and Christ's return through the 5 lessons in this revised DFD Bible study. If using in a group, personal study is needed between sessions.
About the Author
EUGENE H. PETERSON is a pastor, scholar, writer, and poet. He has authored more than twenty books, including A Long Obedience in the Same Direction, The Contemplative Pastor, Leap Over a Wall and the best-selling Message Bible. He is Professor Emeritus of Spiritual Theology at Regent College in Vancouver, B.C., Canada. Eugene founded Christ Our King Presbyterian Church in Bel Air, Maryland, where he was the pastor for twenty-nine years. He lives with his wife, Jan, in Montana. They have three children and six grandchildren.