Email or call for price
This is the only annual professional reference guide for working playwrights, composers, lyricists and librettists. It is the official reference for the Dramatists Guild and is now available through Focus Publishing to the general playwriting public.
It contains listings of programs in playwriting, playwriting opportunities (with dates and addresses) for the calendar year 2012, theaters, and more.
New or updated in the 2012 edition:
- Philanthropic Theatre Opportunities: Giving Back
- Updated Books on Writing for the Stage: Art, Craft, Theory and Business
- Independent Bookstores
- Theatre for Young Audiences
- Updated Educational Opportunities and MFA programs
- Special Interest Opportunities: Women Dramatist
- Suggested Formats for Plays and Musicals
- Career Development Professionals: Accountants, Agents and Attorneys, Commercial Producers, Publishers
- Career Development Opportunities: Colonies & Residencies, Conferences & Festivals, Contests, Grants & Fellowships, Theaters
- Educational Opportunities: Colleges and Universities, Workshops
- Writer Resources: Emergency Funds, Membership & Service Organizations
- Special Interests: Independent Bookstores, Books on Writing for the Stage
- Submission Calendar
About the Author
The Dramatists Guild of America was established over 80 years ago, and is the only professional association which advances the interests of playwrights, composers and lyricists writing for the living stage. The Guild has over 6,000 members nationwide, from beginning writers to the most prominent authors represented on Broadway, Off-Broadway and in regional theaters.