The original nature calendar and a bestseller for over thirty years, the Sierra Club Wilderness Calendar once again sets the standard with its breathtaking images of North America's wild, natural beauty.
Each and every spread of this monthly wall calendar features a unique, large-format photo of one of North America’s most spectacular wild places. For 2024, these include:
- Light snow in autumn, Maroon Bells–Snowmass Wilderness, Colorado.
- Early winter sunrise at Lawrence Brook, Royalston, Massachusetts.
- Mesquite Flat Sand Dunes, Death Valley National Park, California.
- Sunrise at Pools of Mokolea, Kilauea National Wildlife Refuge, Hawaii.
- California poppies at sunset, Estero Bluffs State Park, California.
- Punchbowl Falls, Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area, Oregon.
- Sunset over Bisti / De-Na-Zin Wilderness Area, New Mexico.
- Wonder Lake at sunrise, Denali National Park and Preserve, Alaska.
- Sunset from Clingmans Dome, Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Tennessee.
- Evening storm over the Ruby Range, Gunnison National Forest, Colorado.
- Cottongrass and wetlands in autumn, Canaan Valley National Wildlife Refuge, West Virginia.
- Cypress trees at Lake Martin, near Breaux Bridge, Louisiana.
- Sunset over Second Lake and Temple Crag, Inyo National Forest, California.
This is a calendar you'll be proud to own—and proud to give. In fact, it's the perfect holiday gift for everyone on your list, since one size fits all and it's sure to be appreciated. Best of all, a portion of the proceeds from sales goes to support the Sierra Club's work to preserve and protect the planet.
Great care and only top-quality materials go into the production of this exceptional Sierra Club wall calendar, now sealed only with a paper sticker and no individual plastic wrapping. The deluxe "wire-o" binding allows it to lie flat against the wall—unlike stapled calendars—and the photos and grids are printed on heavy-weight, acid-free, Forest Stewardship Council®–certified paper containing a minimum of 60 percent post consumer waste, processed chlorine free. FSC® certification guarantees that the virgin component of the paper has been sourced from forests managed in an environmentally and socially responsible manner.