Out of Print
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the A Cormoran Strike Novel series.
- #1: The Cuckoo's Calling (A Cormoran Strike Novel #1) (Paperback): $19.99
- #2: The Silkworm (A Cormoran Strike Novel #2) (Paperback): $21.99
- #3: Career of Evil (A Cormoran Strike Novel #3) (Large Print / Hardcover): $54.00
- #4: Lethal White (A Cormoran Strike Novel #4) (Paperback): $18.99
- #6: The Ink Black Heart (A Cormoran Strike Novel) (CD-Audio): $50.00
- #7: The Running Grave: A Cormoran Strike Novel (Hardcover): $32.50
A breathtaking, labyrinthine epic, Troubled Blood is the fifth Strike and Robin novel and the most gripping and satisfying yet.
Private Detective Cormoran Strike is visiting his family in Cornwall when he is approached by a woman asking for help finding her mother, Margot Bamborough—who went missing in mysterious circumstances in 1974.
Strike has never tackled a cold case before, let alone one forty years old. But despite the slim chance of success, he is intrigued and takes it on; adding to the long list of cases that he and his partner in the agency, Robin Ellacott, are currently working on. And Robin herself is also juggling a messy divorce and unwanted male attention, as well as battling her own feelings about Strike.
As Strike and Robin investigate Margot’s disappearance, they come up against a fiendishly complex case with leads that include tarot cards, a psychopathic serial killer and witnesses who cannot all be trusted. And they learn that even cases decades old can prove to be deadly . . .
About the Author
Robert Galbraith is a pseudonym for J.K. Rowling, bestselling author of the Harry Potter series and The Casual Vacancy. The four previous Strike novels, The Cuckoo's Calling, The Silkworm, Career of Evil and Lethal White, topped the national and international bestseller lists and the series has been adapted for television, produced by Brontë Film and Television.