Catana Comics: Little Moments of Love 16-Month 2021-2022 Monthly/Weekly Planner (Calendar)
Out of Print
With a relatable coupledom comic on each weekly spread that will make you think, "OMG! That's just like us," this planner is perfect for noting events, anniversaries, deadlines, work schedules, bills, and most importantly––date nights!
Fans of Catana Chetwynd, today's most popular online relationship-comic artist and the #1 New York Times bestselling author of Snug: A Collection of Comics about Dating Your Best Friend, will delight in this monthly/weekly engagement calendar as they plan and stay organized.
- 16-months with academic-year start
- September 2021–December 2022
- Monthly planning pages at the front
- Two-page weekly spreads with plenty of room to write, plus a colorized comic
- 7 x 9 inch size (opens to 9 x 14 inches) fits book bags, totes, and backpacks
- Spiral binding
- Storage pocket at back
- Extra pages at back for notes, goals, and more
- 2023 at-a-glance calendar and planning pages
- Official major world holidays
- Moon phases
- Printed on FSC-certified paper with soy-based ink
About the Author
Catana Chetwynd is a self-taught traditional artist and the enthusiastic author of Catana Comics. She grew up in Saratoga Springs, New York, where she spent her time creating art and pursuing an education in psychology until accidentally stumbling into the world of comics. Not only is her fiancé, John, the daily inspiration for her drawings, but he was also the one who suggested a comic series about their relationship in the first place. Thanks to his idea and his inspiring daily antics, Catana was able to pursue her childhood dream of being a cartoonist. She currently lives on the east coast with her tiny, angry dog Murphy, and her less angry (but still tiny) dog Ringo.