On Our Shelves Now
THE KNOWLEDGE YOU NEED TO BE A GRAMMAR GURU.
How you speak and write can say a lot about you. Grammar makes a lasting impression, but learning it can seem like a never-ending parade of complicated and contradictory rules! That’s why we at The Princeton Review created Grammar Smart—instead of boring you with countless rules and confusing grammatical terms, this book takes a fun approach to showing the logic behind each correct sentence.
This updated fourth edition of Grammar Smart brings you:
• In-depth reviews of the basic parts of speech
• Tips on how to avoid misplaced modifiers and dangling participles
• A glossary of key grammar terms
• Quick quizzes throughout the book to help you check your progress
• Detailed sentence diagrams to help you identify word classes
• Comprehensive summaries of each major grammar topic
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.