Indestructibles is the trusted series for easing little ones into story time. Beloved by babies and their parents, Indestructibles are built for the way babies “read” (i.e., with their hands and mouths) and are:
- Rip Proof—made of ultra-durable tight-woven material
- Waterproof—can be chewed on, drooled on, and washed!
- Emergent Literacy Tool—bright pictures and few or no words encourage dialogic reading
- Portable—lightweight books can go anywhere, perfect for the diaper bag and for travel
- Safe for Baby—meets ASTM safety standards
About the Author
Amy Pixton, a mother of triplets, created Indestructibles after bits of traditional board books found their way into her babies' mouths. Amy lives in Kansas City with her husband and their three children.
Lizzy Doyle is a designer, illustrator, and author living in New Jersey. She graduated from the Fashion Institute of Technology in 2012 with a degree in Graphic Design. Lizzy began her career in publishing designing books, craft kits, and specialty toys. She is now the creator and owner of Lizzy Dee Studio where she creates cute characters, patterns for apparel & decor, and illustrations for licensing.