Other Books in Series
This is book number 11 in the Dark Protectors series.
- #1: Fated (Dark Protectors #1) (Paperback): $14.00
- #2: Claimed (Dark Protectors #2) (Paperback): $14.00
- #3: Hunted (Dark Protectors #3) (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #4: Consumed (Dark Protectors #4) (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #5: Provoked (Dark Protectors #5) (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #6: Shadowed (Dark Protectors #6) (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #7: Marked (Dark Protectors #7) (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #10: Alpha's Promise (Dark Protectors #10) (Paperback): $15.95
- #12: Guardian's Grace (Dark Protectors #12) (Paperback): $15.95
- #13: Rebel's Karma (Dark Protectors #13) (Paperback): $15.95
He's her darkest fantasy. . .
After years of struggling, Haven Daly has finally accepted that she's nuttier than a fruitcake. Why else would she see visions of a beautiful but tormented male every night . . . and actually believe she can talk to him, even feel his touch? But thanks to those dream journeys, she can paint images nobody else on earth can duplicate. In each brush stroke, she captures the blatant masculinity and raw desire in his eyes that promise he's coming for her...and soon.
She's the light that keeps him going. . .
Quade Kayrs has already suffered a lifetime of pain and torture. Completely isolated, he kept his sanity thanks to one beautiful female, a vision with kind emerald eyes. In the end, her soft voice led him out of hell. Now, naked and alone, he's in a strange world that bears little resemblance to the one he left behind. All he knows is Haven. All he wants is Haven. His final mission? To protect her from the evil hunting them both-whether she likes it or not . . .
"Spicy romantic interplay; highly recommended." -Library Journal on Vampire's Faith
"Sizzling sex scenes and a memorable cast." -Publishers Weekly on Claimed
"A fast-paced, excitement-filled explosion of action... Zanetti keeps getting better." - RT Book Reviews on Marked, 4.5 Stars Top Pick