Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Power up your study sessions with Barron's AP Human Geography on Kahoot!‑‑additional, free practice to help you ace your exam!
Be prepared for exam day with Barron’s. Trusted content from AP experts!
Barron’s AP Human Geography Flashcards, Fifth Edition includes 450+ up‑to‑date content review cards.
Written by Experienced Educators
- Learn from Barron’s‑‑all content is written and reviewed by AP experts
- Build your understanding with review tailored to the most recent exam
- Get a leg up with study advice and suggestions for how to prep for test day–it’s like having a trusted tutor by your side
Be Confident on Exam Day
- Strengthen your knowledge with in‑depth review covering all units on the AP Human Geography exam
- Find specific concepts quickly and easily with cards organized by topic
- Visualize key ideas (such as population growth, topography, distance decay, and much more) with clear, detailed illustrations
- Customize your review using the enclosed sorting ring to arrange cards in an order that best suits your study needs
Check out Barron’s AP Human Geography Premium for even more review, full‑length practice tests, and access to Barron’s Online Learning Hub for a timed test option and scoring.
About the Author
Meredith Marsh, Ph.D. Meredith Marsh is currently an associate professor of Geography at Linwood University in St. Charles, MO and has been an AP reader for Human Geography for the College Board since 2007 to the present. She received her M.A. in 2007 and her Ph.D. in 2009, both in Geography from UNCSB.
Peter S. Alagona, Ph.D. Peter Alagona is currently an assistant professor of Geography and Environmental Studies at UNC, Santa Barbara. He has also held academic positions at Harvard and Stanford Universities. He has received both his M.A. and Ph.D from UNC, Los Angeles.
About the Publisher
Many great things begin with a tiny spark, and for Manuel H. Barron that spark came from a mimeograph machine in the basement of his Brooklyn, NY, bookstore in the late 1930s. People from the community asked Mr. Barron for books to help their children study for the New York State Regents exams. After realizing there wasn't anything available, Mr. Barron created his own study guides.
Now, more than 80 years later, Barron’s continues to help millions of learners worldwide prepare for their next steps. With offerings from pre-college prep to world language guides and professional certification exams, Barron’s wants to be part of your success story no matter what learning path you’re on. You can trust Barron’s to provide exceptional products created only by top experts with years of experience in education. From generation to generation, our mission remains the same: Learn, grow, and succeed with Barron’s throughout your life-long learning journey.