Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Power up your study sessions with Barron's AP Psychology on Kahoot!‑‑additional, free practice to help you ace your exam!
Be prepared for exam day with Barron’s. Trusted content from AP experts!
Barron’s AP Psychology Premium, 2024 includes in‑depth content review and practice. It’s the only book you’ll need to be prepared for exam day.
Written by Experienced Educators
- Learn from Barron’s‑‑all content is written and reviewed by AP experts
- Build your understanding with comprehensive review tailored to the most recent exam
- Get a leg up with tips, strategies, and study advice for exam day‑‑it’s like having a trusted tutor by your side
Be Confident on Exam Day
- Sharpen your test‑taking skills with 6 full‑length practice tests‑‑3 in the book, including a diagnostic test to target your studying, and 3 more online–plus detailed answer explanations for all questions
- Strengthen your knowledge with in‑depth review covering all units on the AP Psychology exam
- Reinforce your learning with a set of practice questions at the end of each chapter that cover frequently tested topics
- Boost your confidence for test day with advice for answering multiple-choice questions and writing high-scoring free-response answers
Robust Online Practice
- Continue your practice with 3 full‑length practice tests on Barron’s Online Learning Hub
- Simulate the exam experience with a timed test option
- Deepen your understanding with detailed answer explanations and expert advice
- Gain confidence with scoring to check your learning progress
About the Author
About the Authors
Robert McEntarffer, Ph.D.
Prof. McEntarffer is currently an assessment specialist for Lincoln Public Schools in Lincoln, NE. He has taught AP Psychology at Lincoln Southeast High School in Lincoln, NE for 13 + years as well as Introductory Psychology at Nebraska Wesleyan University. He has extensive experience in scoring the Advanced Placement Psychology free-response questions, having served as a Reader, Table Leader, and as the high school Question Leader. Rob is the past chair of the national organization Teachers of Psychology in Secondary Schools and has worked with the committee on the National Standards for the Teaching of High School Psychology. In addition to his many achievements, he also writes assessment materials for high school and college level introductory psychology textbooks.
Allyson Wesely, Ed.D.
Allyson has been teaching AP Psychology and runs a Behavioral Science Research Program at Roslyn High School in Roslyn Heights, NY for 20+ years Her students have a 100% passing rate on the AP exam; well over 80% earning 5’s. She has
served as a Reader and Table Leader for the AP Psychology exam and has led several psychology teacher workshops in addition to serving on the Board of Teachers of Psychology in the Secondary Schools.
About the Publisher
Many great things begin with a tiny spark, and for Manuel H. Barron that spark came from a mimeograph machine in the basement of his Brooklyn, NY, bookstore in the late 1930s. People from the community asked Mr. Barron for books to help their children study for the New York State Regents exams. After realizing there wasn't anything available, Mr. Barron created his own study guides.
Now, more than 80 years later, Barron’s continues to help millions of learners worldwide prepare for their next steps. With offerings from pre-college prep to world language guides and professional certification exams, Barron’s wants to be part of your success story no matter what learning path you’re on. You can trust Barron’s to provide exceptional products created only by top experts with years of experience in education. From generation to generation, our mission remains the same: Learn, grow, and succeed with Barron’s throughout your life-long learning journey.