Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Be prepared for exam day with Barron’s. Trusted content from AP experts!
Barron’s AP Spanish Language and Culture Premium: 2022-2023 includes in-depth content review and online practice and audio. It’s the only book you’ll need to be prepared for exam day.
Written by Experienced Educators
- Learn from Barron’s--all content is written and reviewed by AP experts
- Build your understanding with comprehensive review tailored to the most recent exam
- Get a leg up with tips, strategies, and study advice for exam day--it’s like having a trusted tutor by your side
Be Confident on Exam Day
- Sharpen your test-taking skills with 5 full-length practice tests--2 in the book and 3 more online
- Strengthen your knowledge with in-depth review covering all Units on the AP Spanish Language and Culture Exam
- Reinforce your learning with practice by tackling the review questions at the end of each chapter
- Continue your practice with 3 full-length practice tests on Barron’s Online Learning Hub
- Simulate the exam experience with a timed test option
- Gain confidence with scoring to check your learning progress
- Practice by listening to spoken Spanish with authentic audio passages for all listening comprehension exercises
About the Author
About the Author
Daniel Paolicchi, M.A. Daniel has been teaching High School Spanish for more than 18 years. He is currently an AP Spanish Language and Culture teacher at at Montgomery Bell Academy, Nashville, TN.
About the Publisher
In the 1930s, Manuel H. Barron opened a bookstore in Brooklyn, New York.
People from the community asked Mr. Barron about books that might be available to help their children study for the New York State Regents exams. After realizing there wasn't anything available, Mr. Barron created his own study guides.
80 years later, Barron's has helped millions of people prepare for their next step.