AP Statistics: With 6 Practice Tests (Barron's Test Prep) (Paperback)
Out of Print
Be prepared for exam day with Barron’s. Trusted content from AP experts!
Barron’s AP Statistics: 2021-2022 includes in-depth content review and practice. It’s the only book you’ll need to be prepared for exam day.
Written by Experienced Educators
- Learn from Barron’s--all content is written and reviewed by AP experts
- Build your understanding with comprehensive review tailored to the most recent exam
- Get a leg up with tips, strategies, and study advice for exam day--it’s like having a trusted tutor by your side
- Sharpen your test-taking skills with 6 full-length practice tests, including a diagnostic test to target your studying
- Strengthen your knowledge with in-depth review covering all Units on the AP Statistics Exam
- Reinforce your learning with numerous practice quizzes throughout the book
About the Author
Dr. Martin Sternstein, Professor Emeritus at Ithaca College, was honored by Princeton Review
as one of the nation’s “300 Best College Professors.” He is a long-time College Board consultant
and has been a Reader and Table Leader for the AP Statistics exam for many years. He has strong
interests in national educational and social issues concerning equal access to math education for
all. For two years, he was a Fulbright Professor in Liberia, West Africa, after which he developed a
popular “Math in Africa” course, and he is the only mathematician to have given a presentation at
the annual Conference on African Linguistics. He also taught the first U.S. course for college credit
in chess theory.
About the Publisher
In the 1930s, Manuel H. Barron opened a bookstore in Brooklyn, New York.
People from the community asked Mr. Barron about books that might be available to help their children study for the New York State Regents exams. After realizing there wasn't anything available, Mr. Barron created his own study guides.
80 years later, Barron's has helped millions of people prepare for their next step.