AP Art History: 5 Practice Tests + Comprehensive Review + Online Practice (Barron's AP) (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Be prepared for exam day with Barron’s. Trusted content from AP experts!
Barron’s AP Art History includes in-depth content review and online practice. It’s the only book you’ll need to be prepared for exam day.
Written by Experienced Educators
- Learn from Barron’s--all content is written and reviewed by AP experts
- Build your understanding with comprehensive review tailored to the most recent exam
- Get a leg up with tips, strategies, and study advice for exam day--it’s like having a trusted tutor by your side
- Sharpen your test-taking skills with 5 full-length practice tests--3 in the book and 2 more online
- Strengthen your knowledge with in-depth review covering all Units on the AP Art History Exam
- Reinforce your learning with practice questions at the end of each chapter
- Continue your practice with 2 full-length practice tests and 400 online flashcards on Barron’s Online Learning Hub
- Simulate the exam experience with a timed test option
- Deepen your understanding with detailed answer explanations and expert advice
- Gain confidence with automated scoring to check your learning progress
About the Author
John B. Nici has a master’s degree in art history and is retired from teaching at Lawrence High School in Cedarhurst, New York. He is currently a professor of art history at Queens College in Flushing, New York. In 2004 he was the recipient of Queens College’s President’s Award for Excellence in Teaching by Adjunct Faculty. He has published extensively on art history pedagogy and has presented and published scholarly papers on topics that include Byzantine art, Gothic art, and Delacroix. He is the author of Famous Works of Art—and How They Got that Way.
About the Publisher
Many great things begin with a tiny spark, and for Manuel H. Barron that spark came from a mimeograph machine in the basement of his Brooklyn, NY, bookstore in the late 1930s. People from the community asked Mr. Barron for books to help their children study for the New York State Regents exams. After realizing there wasn't anything available, Mr. Barron created his own study guides.
Now, more than 80 years later, Barron’s continues to help millions of learners worldwide prepare for their next steps. With offerings from pre-college prep to world language guides and professional certification exams, Barron’s wants to be part of your success story no matter what learning path you’re on. You can trust Barron’s to provide exceptional products created only by top experts with years of experience in education. From generation to generation, our mission remains the same: Learn, grow, and succeed with Barron’s throughout your life-long learning journey.