How can you make your bookkeeping workflow smoother and faster? Simple. With QuickBooks 2016: The Missing Manual (which covers the Windows version of QuickBooks), you're in control: you get step-by-step instructions on how and when to use specific features, along with basic bookkeeping and accounting advice to guide you through the learning process. Discover new and improved features like the Insights dashboard and easy report commenting.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Get started fast. Quickly set up accounts, customers, jobs, and invoice items.
- Follow the money. Track everything from billable and unbillable time and expenses to income and profit.
- Keep your company financially fit. Examine budgets and actual spending, income, inventory, assets, and liabilities.
- Gain insights. Open a dashboard that highlights your company's financial activity and status the moment you log in.
- Spend less time on bookkeeping. Create and reuse bills, invoices, sales receipts, and timesheets.
- Find key info. Use QuickBooks' Search and Find features, as well as the Vendor, Customer, Inventory, and Employee Centers.
About the Author
Bonnie Biafore is a Project Management Professional (PMP) with more than 20 year's experience helping clients, large and small, make project management excellence part of their business strategies. She is the author of 20 books about project management, investing, personal finance, Microsoft Project, QuickBooks, and other software programs.