Spectrum Geometry: Volume 27 (Paperback)
Geometry textbook for grades 6-8; kids ages 11+
Support your child's educational journey with Spectrum's Geometry Textbook that teaches essential 6th grade math--8th grade math to sixth, seventh, and eighth grade students.
Geometry Math workbooks are a great way for children to learn essential geometry skills such as rays and angles, triangle properties, the coordinate plane, perimeter, area, volume, and more through a variety of math activities that are both fun AND educational
Why You'll Love This Geometry Workbook
- Engaging and educational activities. "Using a protractor to measure angles", "Drawing figures", and "Identifying shapes" are a few of the fun activities that incorporate geometry into your child's homeschool curriculum or classroom curriculum to help inspire learning.
- Tracking progress along the way. Pretests and posttests are included to test student knowledge before moving onto new chapters. A mid-test and final test are also included. Use the answer key in the back of the math workbook to track student progress.
- Practically sized for every activity. The 128-page 6th grade math workbook is sized at about 8 1/2" x 11"--giving your child plenty of space to complete each exercise.
For more than 20 years, Spectrum has provided solutions for parents who want to help their children get ahead, and for teachers who want their students to meet and exceed set learning goals--providing workbooks that are a great resource for both homeschooling and classroom curriculum.
Spectrum's Middle School Geometry Workbook Contains:
- 6 chapters of math activities
- Pretests, posttests, mid test, and final test
- Answer key and scoring record