Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the Little Bit series.
- #3: A Little Bit of Crystals: An Introduction to Crystal Healingvolume 3 (Hardcover): $9.95
- #4: A Little Bit of Tarot: An Introduction to Reading Tarotvolume 4 (Hardcover): $9.95
- #9: A Little Bit of Auras: An Introduction to Energy Fieldsvolume 9 (Hardcover): $9.95
- #10: A Little Bit of Runes: An Introduction to Norse Divinationvolume 10 (Hardcover): $9.95
- #16: A Little Bit of Palmistry: An Introduction to Palm Readingvolume 16 (Hardcover): $9.95
- #23: A Little Bit of Auras Guided Journal: Your Personal Path to Energy and Wellnessvolume 23 (Paperback): for information about purchasing this book, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
From an acclaimed author on witchcraft, an easy-to-use, informative introduction to Wicca. Wicca is growing in popularity, and Cassandra Eason--much admired for her writing on spiritual subjects--takes a look at its origins, its uses in everyday life, and its gods and goddesses. She explains how magick functions; how to create an altar and what tools you'll need; how to make your own spells, rituals, and chants; how to find a coven, and so much more A contemporary guide to practicing Wicca Written by an acclaimed author on spiritual subjects, this book is an easy-to-understand introduction to Wicca and its origins, as well as an overview of how magick functions and how to use it in everyday life. You'll learn how to set up a Wiccan altar, collect and dedicate magickal tools, create and cast spells, and more.
About the Author
Cassandra Eason is an international author and broadcaster on all aspects of crystals, folklore, Celtic wisdom, Wicca, sacred sites, earth energies, divinations, and natural magic. She is a practicing solitary Druidess and white witch. Cassandra teaches and runs workshops in psychic development, magic, and witchcraft, all forms of divination, crystals, healing, aura and chakra work, and nature spirituality. She has written numerous books, including The Complete Crystal Handbook and A Spell a Day (both Sterling).