Out of Print
Created by Rick Kirkman and Jerry Scott, the Baby Blues® comic is celebrating its thirtieth year in syndication in 2020. Relatable, family-friendly, and—most of all—funny, the Baby Blues® 2020 Day-to-Day Calendar makes a great gift for new and veteran parents and grandparents.
Each page of the Baby Blues® calendar features a full-color strip from the award-winning comic that follows the MacPherson family of five as they discover that a movie is basically a $12 nap for Dad, not every animal show on TV is a family show, Zoe's version of The Golden Rule is do unto brothers before they do unto you, and the only way to declare a worry-free zone is to have a parent-free zone.
- Day/Date reference on every page
- Includes major official world holidays
- As an added bonus, the back of each page includes Daily Extra content such as puzzles, jokes, lists, quotes, tips, and trivia.
- Plastic easel backer for tabletop display
- Strips appeared in newspapers in 2018
About the Author
Jerry Scott is the co-creator of the award-winning comic strip Zits. He lives in central coastal California. Jerry's work on Baby Blues has delighted fans and wowed the cartooning world since he launched the strip with Rick Kirkman in 1990.
Rick Kirkman's work on Baby Blues has delighted fans and wowed the cartooning world since he launched the strip with Jerry Scott in 1990. Rick lives in Phoenix, Arizona.