Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the Torpedo Ink series.
- #1: Judgment Road (Torpedo Ink #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Vengeance Road (Torpedo Ink #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Vendetta Road (Torpedo Ink #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Desolation Road (Torpedo Ink #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Reckless Road (Torpedo Ink #5) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #7: Savage Road (Torpedo Ink #7) (Large Print / Library Binding): for information about purchasing this book, please contact email@example.com
- #8: Recovery Road (Torpedo Ink #8) (Mass Market): $8.99
All paths lead to destruction in the new Torpedo Ink novel from #1 New York Times bestselling author Christine Feehan.
Savin "Savage" Pajari is convinced he's not worth a damn thing. He's not like his brothers. He's a sadistic monster, a killer--a man no woman could truly love. So it completely throws him when a stranger risks her life for his, pushing him out of the way and taking the hit that would have sent him six feet under. If he had any kind of sense, he'd leave her alone, but Savage can't get the woman with a smart mouth and no sense of self-preservation out of his head. With one kiss, he's lost.
Seychelle Dubois has spent her entire life not feeling much of anything, until Savage comes along and sets her whole body on fire. Kissing him was a mistake. Letting him get close would be a catastrophe. He's the most beautiful--and damaged--man she's ever met. He has a way of getting under her skin, and what he's offering is too tempting to resist.
Seychelle knows so little about Savage or the dangerous world of Torpedo Ink, but his darkness draws her like a moth to a flame. Loving him could mean losing herself completely to his needs--needs she doesn't understand but is eager to learn. But what Savage teaches her could destroy her.