The award-winning guide for any woman starting or running a business
Have an idea or skill that you're ready to turn into a business? Want to expand or improve your current business operations? This book is for you Learn how to:
- draft a solid business plan
- raise start-up money
- choose a legal structure and hire employees
- manage finances and taxes
- qualify for special certification programs and contracts for women-owned businesses, and
- efficiently market and brand your business online and off.
You'll also hear from successful women business owners whose insights will inform and inspire you. And you will learn valuable tips for maintaining work-life balance.
With Downloadable Forms: includes access to a cash flow projection worksheet, partnership agreement, profit/loss forecast worksheet, and more (details inside).