Tax Savvy for Small Business: A Complete Tax Strategy Guide (Paperback)
Out of Print
Create a business tax strategy that will save you time, energy, and money
Getting your tax matters on track will free up your time to do what really counts: run a profitable business.
Tax Savvy for Small Business shows you how to:
- deduct operating expenses
- deduct travel, vehicle, and meal expenses
- take advantage of tax credits
- write off long-term assets
- compare business structures
- keep solid business records, and
- handle an IRS audit.
The completely updated new edition of Tax Savvy for Small Business explains how to take advantage of the many tax benefits available to small business owners.