Out of Print
The Telegraph Tax Guide is the UK's bestselling tax handbook, containing everything you need to know about completing a self-assessment tax return for the 2021/22 financial year.With advice on how to complete self-assessment tax returns and a number of tax saving tips, this indispensable book includes:
- Key changes from the Budget and Treasury Statements
- Dealing effectively with HR Revenue and Customs
- Worked illustrations showing you how to complete your tax submission
- How living or working abroad affects the tax that you pay
- Tax saving tips which help you save money Whether you are self-employed, work part time of full time, are unemployed or retired, if you pay tax The Telegraph Tax Guide is invaluable. It helps ensure that you are as tax efficient as possible, offering practical advice, timetables and examples that make the complex and challenging world of tax returns easier to understand.
About the Author
Jon Yarker, based in Liverpool UK, is a financial journalist at Rhotic Media, where he heads up the agency's features team. He has written for a wide range of leading financial services trade titles such as Investment Week, Money Marketing, COVER, Professional Adviser, FT Adviser, and Pensions Expert. Prior to joining Rhotic, he was a freelance writer. In addition to working as a marketing executive at a leading wealth management firm, he spent several years working full time as an investment correspondent for trade publications Money Marketing and Citywire Wealth Manager. He has written extensively on all areas of financial services, including tax, investment, regulation, insurance and advice, and holds the IMC qualification.