Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the A Narwhal and Jelly Book series.
- #2: Super Narwhal and Jelly Jolt (A Narwhal and Jelly Book #2) (Paperback): $7.99
- #3: Peanut Butter and Jelly (A Narwhal and Jelly Book #3) (Paperback): $7.99
- #4: Narwhal's Otter Friend (A Narwhal and Jelly Book #4) (Paperback): $7.99
- #5: Happy Narwhalidays (A Narwhal and Jelly Book #5) (Hardcover): $12.99
- #6: Narwhal's School of Awesomeness (A Narwhal and Jelly Book #6) (Paperback): $7.99
- #7: Narwhalicorn and Jelly (A Narwhal and Jelly Book #7) (Paperback): $7.99
- #8: A Super Scary Narwhalloween (A Narwhal and Jelly Book #8) (Hardcover): $12.99
- #9: Narwhal's Sweet Tooth (A Narwhal and Jelly Book #9) (Hardcover): $12.99
A New York Times Bestselling series
“Hilarious and charming. The most lovable duo since Frog and Toad.” —NYT-bestselling creator of the Dog Man and Captain Underpants series, Dav Pilkey
Narwhal is a happy-go-lucky narwhal. Jelly is a no-nonsense jellyfish. The two might not have a lot in common, but they do they love waffles, parties and adventures. Join Narwhal and Jelly as they discover the whole wide ocean together.
A wonderfully silly early graphic novel series featuring three stories. In the first, Jelly learns that Narwhal is a really good friend. Then Narwhal and Jelly form their own pod of awesomeness with their ocean friends. And finally, Narwhal and Jelly read the best book ever -- even though it doesn't have any words...or pictures!
Ben Clanton showcases the joys of friendship, the benefits of working together and the power of imagination in the delightful Narwhal: Unicorn of the Sea.
About the Author
BEN CLANTON is the New York Times bestselling author and illustrator of the Narwhal and Jelly series, whose picture books include Mo's Mustache; Vote for Me!; Rot, the Cutest in the World!; Boo Who?; It Came in the Mail; Something Extraordinary and Rex Wrecks It!. He lives with his wife and kids in Seattle, Washington.
WINNER - Eisner Award 2017, Best Publication for Early Readers
SELECTION - 100 Magnificent Children’s Books 2016
SELECTION - 2016 Early Chapter Books
SELECTION - CCBC Choices 2017, Fiction for Children
PRAISE FOR Narwhal: Unicorn of the Sea:
“Undersea adventures have never been so darn cute .... The incessant charm and unabashed joy should make this an easy sell. Swimmingly delightful and a guaranteed smile-maker.” --Starred Review, Kirkus Reviews
“An utterly enchanting start to a series that’s bound to be popular among young readers.” --Starred Review, School Library Journal
“Geez, Narwhal and Jellyfish are adorable. There’s no other word as appropriate for this duo… readers will likely clamor for the next outing.” –-Starred Review, Bulletin of the Center for Children’s Books
“Readers ready for underwater goofiness of the non-SpongeBob variety will be eager for more adventures from this duo.” --Publishers Weekly