This practical and playful manual gives you the keys to lasting love and harmony that weren't taught in school. If you're ready for more love, connection and intimacy, whether you're single or in a committed relationship, this book is for you.
The Missing Manual to Love, Marriage and Intimacy, written by Love Catalyst and Relationship Coach, Tracie Sage, is the result of over two decades of guiding men, women and couples in making transformational shifts that cultivate awareness and result in deeply nourishing, loving connection. Through case studies, spirited discussion, thoughtful questions and easily actionable tools and practices, Tracie Sage guides you to:
- Uncover the four keys that open the gates to love
- Examine the most common destructive habits in relationships and learn constructive ways to turn them around
- Discover a radical approach to resolve conflicts, restore closeness and co-create solutions without compromising or manipulating
- Create a safe haven for navigating your issues and challenges
- Learn easy, effective strategies that work for men and women
- Enhance your capacity for love - starting with self love & nourishment
- Savor sweet and tasty morsels to enhance sexual intimacy
- Choose love and embark on your proactive path to the deeply nourishing love and intimacy you are meant to share.