Email or call for price
Expertly researched and designed, National Geographic's Africa Wall Map is the authoritative map of Africa by which other reference maps are measured.
- Signature Classic style map with bright, easy to read color palette with blue oceans and colorful borders
- Background shows mountain ranges and valleys in subtle shaded relief with mountain ranges labeled
- Major water bodies including rivers, lakes, glaciers, oceans, seas, gulfs, bays, straits, and bathymetry
- Clearly defined international boundaries, cities, islands, airports, and physical features
- Thousands of place names carefully and artfully placed to maintain legibility in heavily populated areas
- Up-to-date international boundaries and territorial control reflect de facto status on the ground
- Meticulously researched using multiple authoritative sources including the United Nations and policies of individual governments.
- Accurate place names use a combination of conventional English names, official national names, and standard transliterations for non-Latin alphabets.
- Major landforms including deserts, lava fields, swamps, dry salt lakes, intermittent lakes, salt deserts, and areas below sea level
- Inset maps of the 10 island nations surrounding Africa and climate and terrain topographic map of the continent
- Countries shown include: Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of Congo, C te d'Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, South Sudan, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe. The island nations shown are: Canary Islands, Madeira Islands, Comoros, Seychelles, Mauritius, Rodrigues, Reunion, Sao Tome and Principe, Bioko, and Cape Verde.
The map is packaged in a two inch diameter tube with a label showing a thumbnail of the map with dimensions and other pertinent information.Map Scale = 1:14,225,000Sheet Size = 24" x 30.75"