Do you love being on the water? Is holding a rod and reel one of your favorite outdoor activities? Outdoorsman and bestselling author Steve Chapman takes you to lakes, streams, rivers, and oceans to explore fishing and discover life-changing insights from God's Word. In these devotions about fishing for trout, bass, catfish, shark, and more, you'll discover:
- why pestering a water snake isn't such a good idea
- how treble hooks turn into reminders to avoid sin
- where to turn when angling becomes a temptation
- how cleaning a shark reveals the joy of God's mercy and grace
- what unexpected truth is revealed when Jesus walked on water
Join Steve as he casts into the deep pools of God's wisdom to share life-altering insights, uplifting spiritual truths, and unabashed enthusiasm for living for Christ. You'll enjoy these adventures of being on the water with God, family, and friends.
About the Author
Steve Chapman and his wife, Annie, are award-winning musicians who take their message of Christ-centered family to fans all over North America. Steve's enthusiasm for Jesus, family, hunting, and humor shine in his books, including A Look at Life from a Deer Stand (nearly 300,000 copies sold), The Hunter's Cookbook (with Annie Chapman), and Great Hunting Stories.