for information about purchasing this book, please contact email@example.com
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Chicken Squad series.
- #2: The Case of the Weird Blue Chicken: The Next Misadventure (The Chicken Squad #2) (Paperback): $7.99
- #3: Into the Wild: Yet Another Misadventure (The Chicken Squad #3) (Paperback): $7.99
- #4: Dark Shadows (Chicken Squad #4) (Prebound): for information about purchasing this book, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- #5: Gimme Shelter: Misadventures and Misinformation (The Chicken Squad #5) (Paperback): $7.99
- #6: Bear Country: Bearly a Misadventure (The Chicken Squad #6) (Paperback): $7.99
They might be chicks, but they sure aren't "chicken," and they're on a mission. And on this, their first (mis)adventure "in this delightful spinoff of the J.J. Tully series" ("Kirkus Reviews"), the Chicken Squad launches a galactic backyard expedition.
Meet the Chicken Squad: Dirt, Sugar, Poppy, and Sweetie. These chicks are not your typical barnyard puffs of fluff, and they are not about to spend their days pecking chicken feed and chasing bugs. No sir, they're too busy solving mysteries and fighting crime.
So when Squirrel comes barreling into the chicken coop, the chicks know they're about to get a case. But with his poor knowledge of shapes ("Big" is not a shape, Squirrel ) and utter fear of whatever it is that's out there, the panicky Squirrel is NO HELP. Good thing these chicks are professionals.
But even professionals get worried. Especially once they see that round, shiny, green, BIG thing in the yard. What if it's a UFO full of aliens who want chickens as pets, or worse, dinner? It's up to the Chicken Squad to crack a case that just might be out of this world.