Princeton Review AP World History: Modern Premium Prep, 2023: 6 Practice Tests + Complete Content Review + Strategies & Techniques (College Test Preparation) (Paperback)
for information about purchasing this book, please contact email@example.com
PREMIUM PRACTICE FOR A PERFECT 5—WITH THE MOST PRACTICE ON THE MARKET!
Ace the AP World History: Modern Exam with this Premium version of The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide. Includes 6 full-length practice tests with complete explanations, plus thorough content reviews, targeted test strategies, and access to online extras.
Techniques That Actually Work
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need for a High Score
• Fully aligned with the latest College Board standards for AP® World History
• Detailed review of the source-based multiple-choice questions and short-answer questions
• Comprehensive guidance for the document-based question and long essay
• Access to study plans, lists of key terms and concepts, helpful pre-college information, and more via your Online Student Tools
Premium Practice for AP Excellence
• 6 full-length practice tests (4 in the book, 2 online) with complete answer explanations
• Key terms, timelines, and detailed maps in every content review chapter
• End-of-chapter drills to test your understanding of primary sources and how they relate to key ideas in world history
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.