Ballpark Mysteries #18: The Atlanta Alibi (Paperback)
On Our Shelves Now
Other Books in Series
This is book number 18 in the Ballpark Mysteries series.
- #1: Ballpark Mysteries #1: The Fenway Foul-up (Paperback): $6.99
- #2: Ballpark Mysteries Super Special #2: Christmas in Cooperstown (Paperback): $5.99
- #3: Ballpark Mysteries #3: The L.A. Dodger (Paperback): $6.99
- #4: Ballpark Mysteries #4: The Astro Outlaw (Paperback): $6.99
- #5: Ballpark Mysteries #5: The All-Star Joker (Paperback): $6.99
- #6: Ballpark Mysteries #6: The Wrigley Riddle (Paperback): $5.99
- #7: Ballpark Mysteries #7: The San Francisco Splash (Paperback): $6.99
- #8: Ballpark Mysteries #8: The Missing Marlin (Paperback): $6.99
- #9: Ballpark Mysteries #9: The Philly Fake (Paperback): $6.99
- #10: Ballpark Mysteries #10: The Rookie Blue Jay (Paperback): $6.99
- #11: Ballpark Mysteries #11: The Tiger Troubles (Paperback): $6.99
- #12: Ballpark Mysteries #12: The Rangers Rustlers (Paperback): $5.99
- #13: Ballpark Mysteries #13: The Capital Catch (Paperback): $5.99
- #14: Ballpark Mysteries #14: The Cardinals Caper (Paperback): $5.99
- #15: Ballpark Mysteries #15: The Baltimore Bandit (Paperback): $5.99
- #16: Ballpark Mysteries #16: The Colorado Curveball (Paperback): $5.99
- #17: Ballpark Mysteries #17: The Triple Play Twins (Paperback): $5.99
- #19: The Black Cat Change-Up (Ballpark Mysteries #19) (Paperback): $9.99
Batter up! Baseball action and exciting whodunits star in this chapter book series! Next up is Atlanta!
The A-team takes A-Town! Mike and Kate are in Atlanta, where Hammerin' Hank hit his legendary 715th home run. But Hank's historic bat and ball, which he used to break Babe Ruth's record, have been stolen! Good thing Mike and Kate are sleuthing pros. Can the cousins track down Hank Aaron's missing treasure . . . before it's gone forever?
Ballpark Mysteries are the all-star matchup of fun sleuthing and baseball action, perfect for readers of Ron Roy's A to Z Mysteries and Matt Christopher's sports books, and younger siblings of Mike Lupica fans. Each Ballpark Mystery also features Dugout Notes with more amazing baseball facts.
About the Author
DAVID A. KELLY has written a picture book and chapter books for young readers including the MVP series, as well as for many newspapers and magazines. He lives near Fenway Park in Newton, Massachusetts. You can learn more at davidakellybooks.com or on twitter at @davidakelly or facebook.com/ballparkmysteries.
MARK MEYERS grew up in Utah and studied art at the Academy of Art University in San Francisco.